Important Updates!

   I often try to brainstorm ideas to bring more readers to this blog, and ways to stay active on here.  So.......

     First of all, I am going to create a Facebook page for this blog, where I shall post fun theatre related stuff, as well as links to my reviews.

   To keep more reviews coming, I am going to start reviewing cast recordings!

   As a for fun thing, every year I am going to start doing an annual "awards show" (more info to come in next blog post)

  Last, I think I have enough social media connections to start doing interviews with professional performers.

Thank you for reading my list of updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Phantom of the Opera" Restaged National Tour Review

7 Days of "Les Miserables", Day 4: The 10th Anniversary Concert (1995)

Carol Channing in "Hello, Dolly!" (1996)