CHICAGO NATIONAL TOUR REVIEW!!

          Last night, I attended a performance of the current national tour of "CHICAGO".

          It was phenomenal. I enjoyed every second of it. It was unlike anything I've ever seen before.    Everything about this show is amazing. The score, the book, the cast, the orchestra...everything.


        Bianca Marroquin as Roxie: She is a STAR. She seemed to be giving the performance of her life. Her voice and acting shined. She has excellent comedic timing and is very likeable. I want to see her do way more.

      Terra MacLeod was Velma, She was excellent. She sings like an angel. At the end of "All That Jazz" she sang it higher than its usually sung and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I just love fierce belters like her in general. APPLAUSE

    Jeff McCarthy as Billy Flynn: TERRY! TERRY! TERRY FROM SIDE SHOW!!! He was excellent! He gave such an amazing performance. He has such a great voice and he is such a great actor. APPLAUSE!!!! #TERRYFROMSIDESHOW

     Other great performances were Roz Ryan as Mama Morton, Jacob Keith Watson as Amos, and C. Newcomer as Mary Sunshine.

   The choreography and music was spot on. The entire show was so amazing that I have no words. I need to see this show another 3000000 times.

 Shockingly, this was my first time seeing "CHICAGO"  I am a familiar with their stunt casting in the Broadway production and I have no idea how a lot of those happened.

    If "CHICAGO" is near you, GO SEE IT! I give it 5 STARS!!!!!

For more info visit: http://chicagothemusical.com/





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Phantom of the Opera" Restaged National Tour Review

7 Days of "Les Miserables", Day 4: The 10th Anniversary Concert (1995)

Carol Channing in "Hello, Dolly!" (1996)